AVAILABLE PROGRAMMESA. SCHOOL OF ARTS, DESIGN & PRINTING TECHNOLOGY
a. Fine & Applied Arts with options in: i. Ceramics ii. Graphics iii. Painting iv. Sculpture
b. Fashion Design & Clothing Technology
c. Printing Technology.
B. SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
Business Administration & Management
Hospitality Management and Tourism
Office Technology & Management
C. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
Electricals/ Electronics Engineering
D. SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN & TECHNOLOGY
Urban & Regional Planning
Surveying & Geo-Informatics
E. SCHOOL OF FINANCIAL STUDIES
Banking & Finance
F. SCHOOL OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
Library & Information Science
G. SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
Home & Rural Economics
Science Laboratory Technology with options in: i.Biology ii.Chemistry iii. Biology /Microbiology iv. Microbiology v. Physics with Electronics.
- Candidates who scored 150 and above in the recent 2018 JAMB UTME Exam.
- Candidates who choose the Polytechnic as FIRST, SECOND, THIRD OR FOURTH CHOICE and those who didnt choose the Polytechnic are eligible to apply
- Applicants to the ND programmes must possess at least five (5) credits in the O Level WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings except in Urban & Regional Planning where, at least, a pass in English Language is required.
Firstly, you are required to generate an invoice from any Cyber cafe using this link: portal.federalpolyoko.edu.ng/screeningapplication.aspx Select National Diploma (Regular/Evening/Weekend programme and type your JAMB registration number in the second box and click on Sign In.
For candidates who did not make okopoly their FIRST CHOICE initially will get this error notification saying " Please your JAMB No is not found in the first choice database,confirm your JAMB Registration Number",,
Enter your JAMB registration Number again and click on "CONTINUE" button. Next, Fill in your full name, surname first and a working email address & phone number.
Print the Invoice and proceed to the designated banks with the print-out to pay for the Admission Screening Registration
Make payments using the generated Invoice Number
Return to the school website (www.federalpolyoko.edu.ng) to complete and submit the Online Application Form. Please, review your information before submitting your application online.
Print your “Acknowledgement Slip
Price For The Form Is N2000.
ONLINE ADMISSION DOCUMENTS FOR SUBMISSION1. Jamb Result
2. O'Level Result
3. Passport Photograph
4. Local Government Identification Letter
5. First School Leaving Certificate
6. Birth Certificate
7. Testimonial ( Primary Or Secondary)
Not yet Announced